Friday, July 13, 2012

Interview with Denesha Sheree, Author of "The Yellow Clutch Society"

Today I will be interviewing Denesha Sheree, who is the author of "The Yellow Clutch Society." 

Why did you become a writer? When I was in my creative writing class, we were put into groups and we had to exchange papers. One of my group members read the paper and advised my teacher to read a bit out loud. As he began to read, the lecture hall grew quiet. I looked around to see everyone attentive. Hell, I was even attentive, because I couldn’t believe I wrote something so vivid that you could picture yourself sitting there. After class, the professor asked me to have it published. I kind of blew him off, but from that day forth I knew I was in love with writing.

What is your favorite genre/type of story to write? I would have to say romance and suspense.

What is your least favorite? Sci-fi, depending on how the story is set up.

Where do you do your writing? Do you have a favorite place to write? Anywhere and everywhere especially when the story won’t let me rest. I write while at work, while I’m on my lunch breaks, cafes, and at my dining room table. However if I had to pick a favorite place, I would say star bucks.

Who is your favorite author? Stephen King

Tell us about your new novel - This book asks a fascinating moral question: What are you willing to give up, in order to get what you want? Three ambitious ladies (Nissi, Brittany, and Sedericka) know exactly what they want. They want to belong to the uber-exclusive Yellow Clutch Society. But before they can join, they must endure a journey that will leave them physically, mentally, and emotionally scarred.
THE YELLOW CLUTCH SOCIETY” spins a yarn that hits every novella sweet spot: seduction, betrayal, jealousy, sex, suspense, thriller and romance. The Yellow Clutch Society has more twists and turns than the Pacific Coast Highway! And at just 75 pages, it's a swift and goose bump-inducing read

Currently working on” Damon’s- Die- Nasty” and “Mirror’s Mirror”, which will be in a tale of two Novella’s. Ring burial will be right behind this one, because Author Stephanie Norris and I, will began to work on a Novella called “Wife Swap”

Where to Buy and How to Follow:
You can buy "The Yellow Clutch Society" on AmazonBarnes and Noble, and on Denesha's website: http://www.deneshasheree.com/. Become a fan of the Facebook page and follow Denesha on Twitter: 

@QueenOfNovellas.


No comments:

Post a Comment