Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Myriad Ways to Spy

How to Prevent Rape: How to Detect and Defeat Today's Spy Technology by Daniel Hanson

Disclaimer: I received this book from the author in exchange for a review.

Summary: Every woman who does not want to become another rape victim. In this book, you will find some excellent advice on how to avoid rape. The most important chapter in this material is about “Rape.” After all; spy technology can be used for that purpose as well as spying. Be certain that rape will never stop happening, but there is a lot that can be done to lessen the likelihood of it happening to you.

After you have had your identity stolen or been raped, it is too late to start getting educated. Get your education here!

Crime will never go away. Yet most people are totally oblivious to how they can be preyed upon and what technology exists to be used against them. To live a safer life, learn how to detect and defeat the technology that exists today – it has never been more technologically advanced and readily available.

Not only will you learn about today’s technology, you will also learn how some of it actually works – in details understandable by the general public. All of the technology discussed can be used against everyone. What you don’t know really can hurt you. You will be shocked at the technology that exists with which others can spy on you, and by which, without detection, you would never know you are being watched.


Review: An informative guide to today's technology and how to protect yourself against it along with many helpful tips, including how to prevent being a victim of rape.

I must be honest that this is a book that I wouldn't have picked up on my own. However, I am glad the author contacted me to read and review this book. I am not sure how many people are the victims of spy technology, but I am sure there are victims. I believe it is easier to spy on people just with the computer alone nowadays even though I am no expert.

It is a bit disconcerting to read how many different types of spy technology they are. I like that the author makes this book a guide, but doesn't give too much away so people cannot use the information for ill against people. The most useful chapter for me, personally, was the chapter on rape. Being a woman, it is always a fear that I will get raped at some point in my life. Hanson provides some very good tips and I like that he encourages people to double check his advice and to seek sound advice other places as well. 

Rating:






Recommendation: I would recommend this book to those interested in learning about spy technology or for women to learn tips on how to prevent rape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment