Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

Since the new year starts on Sunday, I decided to make a post about New Year's resolutions. What is everyone's New Year's resolutions? Mine are mainly book and writing/creating related:

  • Read 250 books
  • Read 2-3 ebooks a month on my Sony Reader
  • Read 1-2 books I have received for review and from Netgalley
  • Attempt to finish more challenges
  • Read at least 50-100 books from my to be read shelf
  • Write at least 250-500 words a week, including one poem a week
  • Write at least one blog post a week that is not a book review
  • Continue to work on and improve my blog
  • Learn how to make a craft (after I finish graduate school in May)
  • Continue to exercise 4-5 days a week
It's a long list and I hope I can do everything on it. Wish me the best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment